We sincerley hope you have a wonderful holiday and would be most grateful if you would take special notice of our rules.
- Please report any problems, damage, breakages or if anything is not working or missing as soon as possible so that we can rectify any issues.
- Please sort all rubbish and recycling and take to the appropriate bins. Recycling bins are the wheelie bins near to the parking below the toilet block, all other rubbish can be placed in the large commercial bins in the waste compound.
- Cars must drive slowly and carefully around the site. One car per caravan is included in the tarriff, additional cars need to pay £3 per night. please park additional cars in the field next door when the site is full.
- Please make yourself familiar with the fire precautions notice on the wall of the caravan. The lighting of fires is forbibben. BBQ's must be raised off the ground.
- Musical Instruments, radios, record players and similar appliances should be used considerately during the day, not at all after 10pm. Between the hours of 10.00pm and 7am absolute quiet should be observed. Thank you
- We request that guests do not play vigorous ball games around the caravans.
- Dogs must be held on a lead whilst on the park and should be exercised off the park. Under no circumstances are they to be allowed on the caravan beds or seats. Dogs must not be left alone in caravans.
- Please no smoking inside any caravans.
- For your safety please be extra careful when walking on the beach and cliff path as there have been 2 big rockfalls in the near vicinty recently.
- Check out is 10am