Log Pod Booking Terms and Conditions
1. GENERAL. These rules which are designed to benefit all bona fide campers and caravaners set out general standards of conduct and behaviour expected of them.
2. ARRIVAL. On arrival Log Poders should register with the park office.
3. THE PITCH. Keep the pitch clean and tidy with the minimum of spare equipment stored outside, and tidily placed.
4. CARS and MOTORCYCLES. Cars must not be driven on the park at more than 5mph and must be parked as directed by the Park Operator. Cars must not be washed on site. One car per pitch may be parked free of charge. Additional cars will be charged at £3.00 per day. Cars must at all times be parked across the slope of the ground.
5. SANITATION. Chemical toilets and waste paper containers must be emptied only in places provided for the purpose, all rubbish to be placed in the dustbins near the shower block.
6. CHILDREN. Children must be under the supervision of their parents or guardians at all times. All children under the age of 6 years must be accompanied by an adult when using the toilets and shower blocks.
7. DOGS. Sorry, no dogs in the Log Pods.
8. NOISE and NUISANCE. Musical instruments, radios, record players and similar appliances should be used considerately during the day, not at all after 10pm. Between the hours of 10.00pm and 7am absolute quiet should be observed.
9. GAMES. Any games, particularly ball games, which might annoy or inconvenience others are forbidden.
10. LAUNDRY/WASHING UP. The washing of clothes and dishes is forbidden at taps which provide drinking water. Washing should be hung out to dry on the lines provided next to the laundry site.
11. FIRE PRECAUTIONS. Regulations concerning fire precautions are published at the fire hose points. The lighting of fires is forbidden.
12. DAMAGE. The Proprietors shall be under no liability for injury, damage or loss to property however caused or suffered by any occupier or any guest of such occupier whether or not such said injury, damage or loss has been caused through the negligence of the proprietors and/or their servants or agents or at all.
13. DEPARTURE. Except where special arrangements have been made, pitches must be cleared by 11.00am on day of departure.
14. SITE MANAGEMENT. Accommodation on the park is provided on the condition that all rules and any instructions given by the Park Operator or their agents are observed. Any person in breach of these rules may be asked to leave the park.
15. BARBECUES. MAY ONLY BE USED WITH THE OWNERS PERMISSION - NOT DIRECTLY ON THE GRASS
16. COVID_19 please see additional Covid related terms and conditions on the relevant page of the website caravans camping logpod symptoms
We advise taking out insurance as money is not refunded due to bad weather etc....