Camping & CamperVans
The camping field is on a steep hill where careful terracing ensures a level pitch to suit a small to medium size tent, trailed tent, or small motor caravan (up to 6m).
Facilities include toilets, hot and cold water, showers, washing up sinks, hair dryers, and a coin operated laundrette with ironing board and iron.
We have some pitches with electric hook-up.
Sorry Eype House is unable to accept touring caravans or campervans over 6m (maximum).
Pitch for Tent, Trailer Tent, or Small Campervan (up to 6m)– price includes up to 2 adults & 2 children or 1 adult & 3 children and one car.
If you require further information please contact us on 01308 426947 or if you would like to make a booking please use our online booking system or fill in the booking form and send it with your deposit or full payment.
We now also offer a log pod so you don't even need to bring a tent. Click here for more information.
27th May - 5th June
22nd July - 28th August
Easter weekend inc. Good Friday.
29th April - 26th May
6th June - 21st July
29th August - 18th September
All other times
Camping opens April 9th
Camping closes October 16th
- Money is not refunded due to bad weather.
- There is a 3 night minimum for bank holidays.
- There is a 2 night minimum booking for most weekends (exceptions apply)
- Sorry No touring caravans.
- Some pitches have electric hook-up. Camping pitches are only suitable for small camper vans( up to 6m) or small to medium size tents. Pitches 6m x 7m approximately (inclusive of your parking space).
- Unfortunately we do not have the facility to charge electric vehicles. Nearest charge points are at our sister park Highlands End Holiday Park
- Arrival time is 1pm.
- Pitches must be vacated by 11.00am on the day of departure.
- Our pitches are terraced.
- Please no fire pits and BBQ's must be raised off the ground.