Caravan Booking Conditions of Hire
1. PAYMENT. A non returnable deposit of £70 per caravan per week is required at the time of booking. The whole of the balance must be paid at least 6 weeks before the proposed date of arrival. In the event of the booking being cancelled by the hirer less than 6 weeks before the said time of arrival no refund will be made unless the proprietors are able to re-let the caravan on similar terms.
2. INSURANCE. We recommend you take out travel insurance as refunds can not be given.
3. ARRIVAL and DEPARTURE. The hirer must arrive to take over the caravan not earlier than 3.00pm on the first day of the letting and the caravan must be located at 10.00am on the day of departure.
4. NUMBER of PERSONS. (Of whatever age) occupying a caravan must not exceed the maximum for the type of van.
5. CARS must not be driven on the park at no more than 5mph. Car Washing on site is not permitted. ONE CAR PER CARAVAN MAY BE PARKED FREE OF CHARGE. ADDITIONAL CARS WILL BE CHARGED AT £3.00 PER DAY. NOT ALL CARAVANS HAVE ADJACENT PARKING.
6. GAMES. No ball games of any kind shall be played on the park.
7. DOGS. Dogs must be held on a lead whilst on the park and shall be exercised off the park, and in no circumstance are they to be taken into the toilet or shower block or allowed on the caravan beds or seats. Dogs must not be left alone in caravans.
8. WASTE. All rubbish to be placed in the dustbins provided and not left lying around the caravan.
9. CLOTHING. Clothing must not be hung outside the caravan or on any other part of the park except on the area where clothes lines are provided.
10. FIRE PRECAUTIONS. Hirers must make themselves familiar with the regulations relating to FIRE PRECAUTIONS published on the Fire Hose Points. The lighting of fires is forbidden.
11. DAMAGE. The Proprietors shall be under no liability for injury, damage or loss to property however caused or suffered by any occupier or any guest of such occupier whether or not such said injury, damage or loss has been caused through the negligence of the proprietors and/or their servants or agents or at all.
12. NOISE and NUISANCE. Musical Instruments, radios, record players and similar appliances should be used considerately during the day, not at all after 10pm. Between the hours of 10.00pm and 7am absolute quiet should be observed.
13. BARBECUES may only be used with owner's permission - defiantly not the ones which damage the grass
No camp fires of any description
14. SHOP. Will be open limited hours during the year
The proprietors hope that hirers of caravan will appreciate that they have only imposed these conditions to ensure that their compliance will enable ALL the occupiers of the park to have a happy and restful holiday.